COVID-19 – CORONAVIRUS
We’ve got the thumbs up and we are now taking bookings. Our new safety measures are in place. If you are in the same household or support bubble you can go out on one boat, two households or two support bubbles you will need two boats….
IF YOU ARE SHOWING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS PRIOR TO THE BOOKING – YOU MUST CANCEL (YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED)
Bookings only please https://www.pooleboathire.co.uk/book-online/ we want to keep you, our crew and the Marina as safe as possible.
ADHERENCE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING (to include)
- Demonstration on fitting lifejackets
- Instructional handovers to be carried out from the pontoon at > 2 metres
- Boat to be led out by another vessel after handover
ADHERENCE TO CLEANING (to include)
- Disinfection of boats and lifejackets before/after every hire
- Provision of hand sanitiser
- Gloves provided for tying up lines to the pontoon
- Handover personnel to wear masks and gloves